Workshops on offer 2022
Workshops offered at The Gift
All of the following workshops are offered at The Gift.
They may also be booked by a group for a specific time.
If you would like to purchase one of these workshops for your SMALL group, please contact us.
Or use the BOOK NOW button for upcoming workshops.
(Payment Plan is available at Checkout)
The Intelligent Heart, a Window to Eternity
The Intelligent Heart is a course comprising of five workshops that have their origin in the book The Red Dove—an inspirational story of the journey to completion.
It sees the heart as intelligence—a mind that can direct the course of enlightened living.
This ‘mind’ understands that love is the basis of living and this love encompasses beauty, devotion, reverence and compassion—in essence, sacred living.
When combined with the will of brain and gut ‘mind’ the heart ‘mind’ becomes a compassionate impetus that manifests our deepest longing and becomes a powerful force in the world.
- Intuitive art & writing (may include textile art – eco dyeing and ceramics)
- Creating a heart journal
- Yoga (modified to suit individuals) & expressive movement
- Silence, contemplation & stillness
- The Heart—physical/metaphysical
- The gateway to spiritual liberation
- Opening our pathway to heart intelligence
- The weeping, compassionate heart
- Offering and devotion
- Ritual and symbolism—the sacred space
- Healing the wounded heart
- Enabling healing
- Being finished with past emotional injury
- Emotional release
- The surrendered heart of humility
- Reverence and gratitude
- When all is one
- The expressive, intuitive heart
- Understanding the heart’s desire
- Creativity as a means of understanding heart intelligence
Healing From Within
This is a series of workshops or one three-day retreat focused on healing—emotionally, physically and spiritually.
We are all human and there are times when we become unwell—lose our equilibrium – emotionally, spiritually, physically or mentally. This is an ideal workshop for managing stress, anxiety, depression and illness by utilising our inner stillness, wisdom and strength.
Deep healing on any level of our body can only be achieved through an understanding of our inherent wholeness. How can we bring ourselves to wholeness when we do not truly understand what it is?
Each session offers skills and techniques to assist healing on a deeper level incorporating the following:
- The breath as a healing tool
- Gentle yoga for health and well being
- Meditation and relaxation
- The body mind connection
- The energetic body—releasing blockages and replenishing life force
- Intuitive body scans
- Visualization, affirmation and prayer
- Positive living skills
Learn how to nurture yourself, to open your body and mind and become free and joyful. Discover and utilise your inner stillness, wisdom and strength.
- What Inhibits My Life – Where Am I Stuck?
- Living Choice—Living Death
- Identifying Loss
- Reclaiming Power & Vitality
- 7 Steps of Commitment
- The Responsibility of Change
- When Healing Is
- What Love Has to do With It
- An Open Heart is a Healed Heart
A combination of drama, movement, mime, story-telling, art and deep contemplation.
This workshop can be a one-off weekend of creative play or a weekly workshop culminating in performance.
It is powerful in removing inhibitions and barriers that restrict one from living as a wonderful creative self.
Love changes your body;
creates joyful pathways in your brain;
softens your face;
removes the stubbornness from your muscles
and sends rivers of gratitude through your nerves and veins.
Love makes your heart beat strong and steadfast in compassion;
lets your lungs welcome your breath as food;
ignites a gentle yet powerful fire in the centre of your core.
Love blends both feminine and masculine, so they may dance as one;
puts purpose in your steps,
gentleness in your hands
and light in your eyes.
Why are you not in love now?
It will not come to you wrapped in tissue and promises;
those promises will fade.
Love awaits you;
awaits your recognition;
awaits your willingness to allow its governance in you.
Create your perfect body as you will
but a body without love at the core of all its doing,
a body that does not know tender, divine love as its sustenance,
is a body deprived of joy.
© to touch the world